The Association of Christian Counsellors (South Asia) strives to
- evolve and maintain high standards for accrediting Christian counsellors, training courses and institutions in family counselling, depression, stress and grief.
- equip the accredited and associated members by providing the latest developments in the field of Christian Counselling.
- represent its members’ interests efficiently to churches, professional bodies and the general public.
- be accountable to its members.
- play a full part in the international development of Christian counselling.
- do any other acts and things and to exercise any powers which a judicious person could do and exercise for the purpose of attaining or furthering any of the objectives herein stated